Count your blessings and share with these cute Friendship Blessing Tags! Create the Shamrock Crochet Clips and add a special message to share with a friend!
Skill Level: Intermediate Crochet
- Scraps of green cotton yarn. We used I Love This Cotton Yarn in green and made a dozen shamrocks with 1 ounce of yarn.
- Size G crochet hook.
- Burlap gift tag. We found these pre-made in the paper crafting sections at a couple of our local craft stores.
- Small clothes pins.
- Hot glue gun.
- Message tag created from scrap paper, cut ½” wide x 4”
- Green fine point permanent marker.
Download the shamrock pattern here – Crochet Shamrock Clips Pattern
Assembling the Friendship Tags
- Cut strips of paper 1/2″ wide x 4″ long. Cut
- a triangle in the ends of your white message tags to create a fishtail ribbon edge.
- Write blessings or inspirational messages you want to share with your friends on the tags. Here are a few blessings we used:
- A friend like you is a blessing.
- May your blessings be more.
- May your troubles be less.
- May love and laughter always light your way.
- May the road rise up to meet you.
- May the wind always be at your back.
You are also welcome to write your own messages to your friends.
3. Place the message tag on top of the burlap tag and clip with the shamrock clip.
And that’s it. A super easy party favor! If you don’t crochet, you can also glue felt shamrocks to the mini clothes pins or felt themed stickers found at your local craft store. Hopefully, you will enjoy making this fun project and sharing them with the friends that bless your life, too!