Create this cute kitty pocket scarf for your favorite cat lover! This scarf features pockets underneath to tuck hands in for warmth. Make a black cat scarf for a fun Halloween Crochet-Along (CAL) project!
Skill Level: Intermediate Crocheter
Scarf measures 50” (1.4 m) long and 5” (12.7 cm) wide. Fits school-aged children. Instructions include adjustments for adult or toddler sizes.
- 5 oz (170 g) white worsted weight yarn or color of your choice
- Size J(6mm) crochet hook
- 4 – 5/8” (16 mm) buttons for eyes
- 2 – 1/2” (13 mm) pink buttons for nose
- Scrap of worsted weight yarn for whiskers
- Yarn needle other large-eyed needle
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- half double crochet
- double crochet