Show your team spirit by making these fun Fan Banners! These no-sew banners are easy to make and are guaranteed to be a crowd pleaser. The party plan shares ideas on how to make these banners to boost team spirit or host a party for a team fundraiser.
Skill Level: Basic Crafting Skills
Here’s what you’ll need per person to create a fan banner:
- Canvas piece cut 8” x 12” or pre-made banner. You can find those here from Oriental Trading Company.
- Fat quarter fabric cuts in your favorite team colors. You can usually make 2-3 banners from each fat quarter set. You can also get 32 – 8” squares from 1 yard of fabric.
- Hot glue guns and glue sticks
- 1/2 yard Heat N Bond Ultra Hold iron-on fabric adhesive.
- 1/2 yard ribbon
- 10″ small dowel rod
- iron and ironing board or pad
- pens or pencils
- templates for letters, sports motifs you’d like to use.