Create this cute giraffe pocket scarf for your favorite little (or big) person! This scarf features pockets to tuck hands in for warmth. It’s easy and fun to make!
Skill Level: Intermediate Crochet
50″ (128 cm) long x 5″ (13 cm) wide. Fits youth 3-7 years of age. Instructions are included to reduce the size for younger children or increase the size for adults up to 60″ (152 cm) long.
- 5 oz (170 g) light yellow worsted weight yarn
- 1 oz (28 g) tan worsted weight yarn
- 1 oz (28 g)worsted weight dark brown yarn
- 4 -5/8” (15 mm) black or dark brown buttons for eyes
- Size J (6 mm) crochet hook
- Size I (5.5 mm) crochet hook
- Size H (5 mm) crochet hook
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- half-double crochet
- basic hand-sewing skills