Create this cute penguin pocket scarf for your favorite little person! This scarf features pockets underneath to tuck little hands in for warmth. It’s easy and fun to make!
Skill Level: Intermediate Crochet
50″ (128 cm) long x 5″ (13 cm) wide. Fits youth 3-7 years of age. Instructions are included to reduce the size for younger children or increase the size for adults up to 60″ (152 cm) long.
- 5 oz (170 g) black worsted weight yarn
- 1 oz (28 g) white worsted weight yarn
- Scrap of orange yarn for beak
- Size J (6mm) crochet hook
- Size 6 (4mm)crochet hook
- 4 – 13/8″ (10 mm) black buttons for eyes
- Yarn needle or other large-eyed needle
- slip stitch
- single crochet
- half-double crochet
- double crochet
- basic hand-sewing skills